Below you will find our initial Church Reopening Plan, last edited December 6, 2020. These protocols are subject to change depending on the status of the COVID-19 pandemic and the overall state of public health in our local community.
- In-person services will be held every Sunday, beginning at 10:30 AM. This is subject to change as the COVID-19 situation changes.
- In accordance with state law, we can have up to 35 people in the sanctuary.
- There will be instrumental music only for the time being, we will not be singing congregational hymns.
- After the service has ended, people will be asked to leave the building. There will be no time of fellowship after the service, but people may talk to one another in the parking lot if they wish.
- Folks will be asked to bring their own bread (or crackers) and a spill proof drink container to celebrate the Lord's Supper on the first Sunday of the month.
- Masks will be required for entry and must be worn at all times.
Entering the building:
- We will have a one-way entrance (the sanctuary front entrance, closest to the road).
- The accessibility ramp will be available; folks will be asked to come early and call ahead if possible so we can get a volunteer to assist them.
- Two volunteers will be stationed at the door—one to take down information for contact tracing purposes (and will remain confidential), the other to hand out masks to those who need them and distribute sanitizer.
- Handheld materials will remain absent from the racks on the pews, including all books, hymnals, pencils, envelopes. There will be no bulletins.
- Offering plates will be stationed at the exit of the sanctuary that leads into the fellowship hall. This will be a one-way exit. The plates will not be passed. We encourage those who will not be in physical attendance to continue sending their tithes and offerings to the church.
- A distance of at least 6 ft. must always be maintained amongst all individuals. Families may sit together.
- Every other pew will be available for people to sit in. They will be clearly marked.
- People will be seated by an usher from front to back.
Exiting the sanctuary:
- People will be asked to leave through the fellowship hall and main parking lot doors when service has ended. We will not have fellowship time with food and drinks until further notice.
- An usher will dismiss rows from front to back.
- Children's Sunday School will remain on Zoom at this time, starting at 11:30am.